Choosing the best app that gives you the vibe to use it without hesitation is important. The Ynni is such a kind of app by which you can easily get the service for the device you want. The Ynni for PC is an android app that supports all kinds of versions that are above the 4.0 and up and more. The last update time of this app was Jul 15, 2022 with the latest version of 3.3.0
ABOUT Ynni FOR PC
First step is getting insight into your current consumption. Ynni splits your consumption into categories of appliances. This way you get a better understanding of where your energy is being consumed. By comparing the energy usage of a specific appliance with those of your peers you’ll see how much room there is for improvement.
In case you have solar panels, Ynni provides you with a pretty good estimation of your solar production, and also shows you how much of your own solar energy is used by your household.
Ynni provides actionable tips that fit your home characteristics and daily life, that helps you use your appliance in an efficient way.
Ynni helps you identify where energy is being wasted by making consumption transparent, from turning down the heater, turning off electrical appliances which you don’t really use, using your own solar energy more efficiently, replacing an old washing machine or insulating your house.
Enjoy your Ynni app!
– Real-time power level
– Historical insight in energy and gas consumption
– Estimated solar production
– Monthly overview of total consumption and split into categories
– Daily appliance recognition with energy efficiency insights
– Compare appliance usage both with peers and in time
The app works in combination with the SmartBridge WiFi dongle for your smart meter.
How to Download and Install Ynni for PC or MAC:
Bluestacks is one of the authentic and powerful software in the emulator industry for installing the android app likeYnni. With this emulator, if you have the strongest configuration on your device, the installation process of the Ynni will be very simple. The process is written below.
- Step 01: For setting the Ynni on your PC, first, download the Bluestacks software.
- Step 02: And for this process, Open the browser from your computer and go to the website of the Bluestacks so that you can install Ynni
- Step 03: When the Bluestacks download process is finished, install this emulator software on your device to get the latest version of the Ynni
- Step 04: After the installation process of the Bluestacks software, complete the sign-up process.
- Step 05: Now, go to the main page of the Bluestacks and write the Ynni on the search bar to get the 6.1 of the Ynni
- Step 06: The result of searching the Ynni will be shown on your screen and you can select the Ynni from the list.
- Step 07: Press the install button of the Ynni that is NET2GRID and wait until the Ynni completes the installation process.
- Step 08: After installing the Bluestacks and the Ynni on your PC, now you can run the Ynni.
If your device is using the virtual machine to set up the android app like Ynni you don’t need to use the Bluestacks software. But, if that software is not available, then follow this Bluestacks installation process to get the Ynni for your PC windows 10.
Whats New For Ynni?
– Option to specify type of oven, hob & grill (electric/gas/other)
– Improved Actual power level card
– Option to initiate account deletion
– Bugfixes & improvements