Choosing the best app that gives you the vibe to use it without hesitation is important. The Staying Alive is such a kind of app by which you can easily get the service for the device you want. The Staying Alive for PC is an android app that supports all kinds of versions that are above the 4.0 and up and more. The last update time of this app was Jun 29, 2022 with the latest version of 6.8.1
ABOUT Staying Alive FOR PC
Staying Alive provides defibrillator mapping and citizen responders management. The App is available in 18 languages and maps over 120.000 defibrillators worldwide.
Staying Alive is an award winning free App designed and developed by AEDMAP.
Main features include:
– AED location : locate the 10 closest AEDs near you or in a specific address, through the use of a live database that is updated each time you launch the application.
– Reporting of new AED.
You can post new defibrillators and now even edit existing ones.
– Citizen Responders network: If you are trained to CPR you can register through the App as a Citizen Responder. You can then be notified by the EMS in case of cardiac arrest near you to provide CPR. Staying Alive First Responder technology works in France, Belgium and Switzerland so far.
– The reminding of CPR gesture with video illustration of the survival chain “Call, Start CPR, Shock and wait for help”
– A practical guide on the use of Automatic External Defibrillator (AED).
– An “Emergency” mode that will help you to make the right things in the right order. The new emergency mode detects automatically the local number depending on you location.
The location and the list of defibrillators supplied by this application are given as an indication. Please note that this application is interactive and that the data provided by users will not be checked by a dedicated organization. AEDMAP is not liable for any errors in the locations of defibrillators.
Developed by AEDMAP – www.aedmap.org
How to Download and Install Staying Alive for PC or MAC:
Bluestacks is one of the authentic and powerful software in the emulator industry for installing the android app likeStaying Alive. With this emulator, if you have the strongest configuration on your device, the installation process of the Staying Alive will be very simple. The process is written below.
- Step 01: For setting the Staying Alive on your PC, first, download the Bluestacks software.
- Step 02: And for this process, Open the browser from your computer and go to the website of the Bluestacks so that you can install Staying Alive
- Step 03: When the Bluestacks download process is finished, install this emulator software on your device to get the latest version of the Staying Alive
- Step 04: After the installation process of the Bluestacks software, complete the sign-up process.
- Step 05: Now, go to the main page of the Bluestacks and write the Staying Alive on the search bar to get the 6.1 of the Staying Alive
- Step 06: The result of searching the Staying Alive will be shown on your screen and you can select the Staying Alive from the list.
- Step 07: Press the install button of the Staying Alive that is Association RMC-BFM & AEDMAP and wait until the Staying Alive completes the installation process.
- Step 08: After installing the Bluestacks and the Staying Alive on your PC, now you can run the Staying Alive.
If your device is using the virtual machine to set up the android app like Staying Alive you don’t need to use the Bluestacks software. But, if that software is not available, then follow this Bluestacks installation process to get the Staying Alive for your PC windows 10.
DOWNLOAD Staying Alive
Whats New For Staying Alive?
We update Staying Alive regularly to improve your experience.
Get the latest version to get all of the new features and improvements. Thanks for using Staying Alive!
In this release:
– End of DefibAction event
You love our App, you find it useful, Please rate it!